So you want to learn applique?
Whether you love applique, or you have had a bad applique experience, no one can deny the beauty of a traditional applique quilt! If you would like to discover a faster way to applique, you have come to the right place! I’ve developed a simple method for fusing, cutting, and stitching applique that is fast, fun, and fabulous! And there are so many ways to discover this unique process…
Grab your LEAVES GALORE templates or your Hearts & More tools:
For those of you who do not yet have the tools, this article about Rotary Cut Applique will help to explain why Rotary Cut Applique is faster than traditional applique methods. You will also find links to get the tools sets in bundles that will save you a bundle!
- Sign up for a free Mini-Workshop Thursday, April 15 from 4-5 pm EST. Make a mini orange peel mug rug or set of coasters that will show you all the steps needed to complete full-size orange peel quilts! Join Sue as she explains how Leaves Galore templates work to make applique easier!
- Pick a pattern from our pattern line or books and use the printed instructions. Are you a visual learner? The books and patterns are loaded with full-color photos of each step. The written instructions explain why applique is faster and easier when you do Rotary Cut Applique!
- Ask Me to come to your quilt guild meeting! Even though COVID-19 is causing guild meetings to be canceled, we can do a Live, interactive ZOOM meeting with your group or guild with a trunk show, demonstration, and show and tell! Contact Penny@suepellanddesigns.com to get all the details.
- Register for a 6 week or 9-month video workshop featuring Gradations, My Magical Garden, or Belle en Rouge. These pre-recorded videos and PDF pattern courses are self-directed and not interactive. However, you do have access to a private Facebook Group for participants where you can ask questions and get answers! Work at your own pace and make an entire quilt using Rotary Cut Applique methods that I teach you through videos and printed instruction.
- Join the Membership Group, “Ahead of the Curve”. Choose Silver, Gold, or Platinum Leaf Levels
In the Member’s Only area of the website, AOC members gain access to a Video Techniques Library, a Workshop Library, and can register for Live ZOOM Workshops each month! Members get a discount on purchases and have a Private Facebook Community. There are Q and A days twice a month, and Full Day open sew events quarterly. There is a proven path to applique success by practicing with the two 30 minute technique videos each month until you feel confident in your skills!
No matter how you learn most easily, there is a Rotary Cut Applique Plan for you! Find out how you can make traditional applique quilts in a fast, fun, fabulous new way! Let me show you how!