Do you love the look of traditional, hand appliqué
but you don't love the process?
Are you ready for an easier way to appliqué?
Join me for a six-session course in
Fusible, Rotary Cut Applique!
Start now and complete the six sessions on your own schedule!
Master rotary cut Melons, Flower Petals, and Lemon-Shaped Leaves
Using the Leaves Galore Petite Template
Get the basics skills you need to start,
and the technique videos you need to finish the quilt top
in just six weeks!
In this six-session pre-recorded course
you will quickly master Rotary Cut Appliqué
with the Leaves Galore Petite template.
- Become proficient using Mistyfuse ultra-soft fusible web.
- Perfect your buttonhole or blanket stitching to get perfect points and graceful curves.
- Gain experience using Gradation fabrics, letting the fabric enhance the straightforward design.
- Fall in love with Appliqué all over again!
- Make this and future glorious appliqué quilts by grasping simple techniques that make cutting fusible appliqué 53% faster and a whole lot more fun!
- Complete the quilts you dream about without using scissors to cut appliqué ever again.
- Watch detailed videos and follow full-color instructions to perfect your rotary cutting skills.
- Work at your own pace...in the comfort of your own home!
- Access the course materials indefinitely!
Get an additional Two Video Sessions that walk you through finishing the project!
If these three little words, "Quilt as Desired" cause you anxiety, I can help you finish your UFOS! Learn to baste the quilt layers with Mistyfuse. Let me show you how to quilt a simple design using the Leaves Galore tools and the walking foot on your sewing machine.
You can quilt your quilts with this straightforward method
and save hundreds of dollars in Machine Quilting Fees!
For a limited time, get all EIGHT sessions...
Hurry! Bonus Ends at midnight, January 14, 2024 (EST)
One more thing...
When you join you get the detailed PDF instructions and extensive online videos...and exclusive access to our private Facebook group. Meet other participants, post pictures of your blocks, and get your questions answered by me, your personal instructor!
I'm excited for you to get started
and can't wait to guide you on your journey!
Here is what quilters are saying!
I now LOVE appliqué! WOO HOO!
~Kristin Callahan, Saugus MA~
~Gradations by Jill Allread~
I love my Gradations quilt! It was my first attempt at making an appliqué quilt. Sue’s detailed, specific instructions and engaging teaching manner, and presence instilled so much confidence that I was able to make her quilt with little difficulty. In addition, Sue’s rulers are sensational for ease and speed of cutting. I also used them to create quilt patterns with my walking foot. I highly recommend this course!
~Wendy Morrison, Mendon, MA~