Well, I was all geared up for the snow of the century, but it was a disappointing 18″ of snow here in Upton. Oh, the drifts make it look like more than it was, but not nearly as bad as expected. The good news is:
- The book release party is still on at Charlton Sewing Center, Tomorrow, Feb 10 from 12 to 4.
- I have electricity and can bake for the party!
- I have electricity and can sew for the rest of the day, after baking.
- I expect to get out on time on Monday for my flight to Dallas. I am teaching at Quilt Mercantile in Celeste, TX on Feb 12 and 13.
The bad news is:
- My snowshoes are in there